about five years ago, I set out to get my creative juices flowing. I tried to figure out a cool way to do it, so I decided to start a writing challenge. For one month, I was to blog everyday. There was no rhyme or reason, but I decided to craft a short story. You can hear an iteration of it over at Jade+XD. A lot of folks followed suit and it was a really great project and community we developed. A bunch of time has passed since the last and I’d like to get that ol’ thang byke. We’ll start June 1st and the guidelines are below. I look forward to reading all your posts!
- There’s no rules, no word counts, no themes. Whatever inspires you, just write daily for the entire month of June.
- You can write whatever you’d like: prose, a series, a story –whatever you’d like!
- You are not allowed to pre-write your stories. You are to craft your piece once you sit down to begin to write.
- All of the titles must look like this #XD30 [Day(how ever you’d like to number the posts)] [title of your chapter/post] . Example: #XD30 – One – Show Me Your Love
- You may use whatever platform you’d like, but it must be shareable with the tag #XD30 via Twitter and/or Facebook.
- Have FUN!